9 steps to follow if you are involved in an auto accident:
1. Check for Injuries.
2. Call 911 for assistance.
3. If the automobiles involved are drivable, move them to a safe area if not there already.
4. Exchange Information.
5. Take Pictures
6. Take Pictures. Yes this is listed twice! Pictures of the scene are very important.
7. Follow up with medical care. Seek medical attention even if it is a few days after the accident and your symptoms just started.
8. DO NOT SPEAK WITH THE OTHER DRIVER’S INSURANCE COMPANIES!
9. Call The Sargent Firm Injury Lawyers for some advice on how to deal with your property damage and personal injury claim.