Apply for the Sargent Law Firm Core Values Scholarship 2022
If you are a high school senior who has suffered injuries or experienced a debilitating condition after an accident, you may be eligible to enter to win the Sargent Firm Injury Lawyers Scholarship.
The scholarship will award $2000 to a recipient to be put towards higher education expenses.
The competition opens November 1, 2022 and runs until the February 1, 2023 deadline.
Who is Eligible?
The be eligible, you must be a high school senior who has suffered an injury or debilitating condition in an accident. The accident does not have to be a personal injury accident, it can be an accident of any nature.
How to Apply
To apply, you must choose one of the core values on the Sargent Law Firm Injury Lawyers website and write an essay or create a video about your personal experience with that value.
You must submit the following information along with your essay:
- Your full name
- The name of the high school you attend
- The date you plan on graduating
- Your contact information including your phone number, email address and mailing address
- Your GPA and most recent transcript (official and unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- A brief statement including anything you would like us to know about you including extracurricular and volunteer activities and/or your involvement in community projects
- If you are 18, you must include a signed statement from a parent or guardian giving you permission to apply
Send your completed application and materials to (email address) By February 1, 2023.
About Sargent Firm Injury Lawyers
Sargent Firm Injury Lawyers was established in Oceanside, CA in 2011. Our personal injury law firm has represented thousands of clients and generated over $40 million in damages from settlements, judgments, and verdicts. Our reputation is backed by over 400 5-star reviews, countless client testimonials, and many awards and accolades for our service.
Our law firm was launched by Ryan Sargent. He began practicing law out of his home. The business has since grown in leaps and bounds with many locations in Southern California and Idaho.
Despite the firm’s growth, we pride ourselves in providing personalized attention to each of our clients. Rather than take a cookie cutter approach, we work out a customized strategy that is best suited to the client’s situation. We understand the legal process is stressful and are sympathetic to our client’s needs.
We also feel it’s important to give back to our communities. We do this by donating to charitable organizations and hosting events to raise awareness on preventable injuries and dangers. We are committed to providing clients with the highest level of service.
The Sargent Law Firm is dedicated to upholding a high standard of values which include the following:
- Teamwork: Our team works together to provide the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Integrity: We believe that integrity is an important cornerstone in gaining clients’ trust.
- Heart: Our deep sense of care and compassion sets us apart.
- Hustle: We are motivated to get things done and will do what’s required to provide customer satisfaction.
- Grit: We believe a combination of working hard and a positive mindset will help us achieve our goals.
- Innovation: We are constantly updating with the latest strategies and technologies to provide superior and efficient service.
- Give Back: We give back to our community to make it a better place to live in.
Now you know a little bit about us. Let’s find out more about you! We wish all our applicants the very best of luck in reaching their educational goals.