Kelcey Hoffman, Esq.
Kelcey Hoffman is an attorney at Sargent Law Firm. She attended University of California, Irvine for her undergraduate, and University of La Verne for law school. While in law school Kelcey was in the Public Interest Law Foundation, and Street Law Organization that taught basic rights to highschools and middle schools. Kelcey also worked as a Federal Clerk with the Navy at the Navy Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals.
Kelcey’s previous work experiences solidified her desire to fight for justice, and she finds fulfillment in helping our clients who have been injured receive compensation and closure.
When Kelcey is not at the office, she enjoys pilates, playing with her Mini AussieDoodle, Charlie, and traveling with her husband.
Undergrad school: University of California, Irvine
Major: Anthropology/Political Science
Awards/Organizations: Alpha Chi Omega
Law School: University of La Verne
Awards & Associations
- SBA 2018-2020
- Social and events coordinator (2018-2019)
- President (2019-2020)
- PILF – Public Interest Law Foundation
- Delta Theta Phi – Law Fraternity
- Street Law – Org that taught basic rights to highschools/middle schools
- Misdemeanor Appellate Clinic – pro bono cases
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Teaching Assistant
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Procedure
- CALI Awards
- Con Law
- Best Oral Argument – 1L
- 3L Student of Distinction